Fire Performances?

I'm interested in a fire performance at my son's bar mitzvah, can you do fire eating in doors?
That's a very good question. The FDNY has new regulations regarding fire performances both indoors and outdoors. Performers are required to pass a test and be licensed. There is quite a bit of paperwork involved in getting a permit for a fire performance. As a licensed fire producer, I can perform and/or manage other fire performers within my troupe as well as work with the FDNY in order to secure the permits and make the performance the safest and most enjoyable for you and your guests. Feel free to fill out the form for additional information and requirements.
© 2022 |